Superb villa built in 2021 of about 125 m2 of living space on 2 levels offering a large living room with open kitchen, 4 bedrooms including a large master suite with dressing room and shower room, 1 shower room, 2 WCs . All on a landscaped and wooded garden with a magnificent balinese swimming pool, a summer kitchen with wood-burning oven and barbecue as well as a Petanque court and magnificent views.
- Location: Village with restaurant/grocery/bakery, school, B&B, post office, : 25 minutes from Beziers and the motorway, 30 minutes from the beaches, 5 minutes from the Orb river, 15 minutes from the Canal du Midi and 10 minutes from Saint-Chinian.
- Ground floor: Entrance of 5 m2 with cupboard, living room/fully equipped kitchen of 47 m2 (oven, microwave, American fridge, induction hob, extractor, wine cellar, dishwasher, central island, storage space), master suite of 27 m2 with dressing room of 7m2 and bathroom of 8 m2 (double shower, double basin, bathtub), WC of 1.50 m2 with basin, fully tiled and painted garage of 20 m2.
- 1st floor: 2 bedrooms of 12 m2 each, with cupboard, bedroom of 13 m2 with cupboard, bathroom of 5,5 m2 (shower, double sink, WC).
- Exterior: Landscaped and wooded land of 680 m2 with automatic watering, 5.50m x 6m salt swimming pool with heat pump and self-filling, south facing terrace of 70 m2 tiled with gutters including a summer kitchen of 7 m2 (wood oven, barbecue, bar), Petanque court, WC of 1 m2 with basin, pool house of 1.50 m2, parking 2 places with stamped concrete, closed parking place with gate, magnificent views.
- Extra: RT 2012, property tax exempt for 1 year, ducted air conditioning, double glazing with brick partition system, water softener, electric and central roller shutter system, thermodynamics, mains drainage, anti-friction entrance door, electric garage gate, videophone, automatic watering, exterior lighting, all guarantees.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Cave Double Glazing Garage Garden Internet connection
Landscaping Lawn Mains Drainage Swimming Pool