Beautiful character city house (2 faces), offering spacious volumes with a total of 220 m2 of living space, this house has 4 to 5 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, 2 kitchens, a large living room and a superb atypical loft of 55 m2 with large sliding windows with a beautiful view on roof and hills. There is also a garage of 30 m2 only a few steps from the house. Perfect as a family home or to create apartments. Lots of charm.
- Location: Lively and dynamic city with all shops (bars, restaurants, schools, hospital, pharmacy, bakeries, supermarkets, railway station:) located in the heart of the Natural Park of the Languedoc, at 15 minutes from Lamalou-les-Bains (thermal town), 35 minutes from Beziers and 45 minutes from the beach.
- Ground floor: Large corridor of 9.61 m2.
- 1st floor: Hall of 2.88 m2, large living room of 50 m2 (balcony) with its fully equipped open kitchen (electric oven, integrated dish washer, hood, vitro-ceramic hob, table, fridge), WC of 2 m2.
- 2nd floor: Office (or bedroom) of 9.30 m2 (balcony), hall of 2 m2, WC of 1.99 m2, shower room of 13.44 m2 (Italian walk-in shower, basin unit, towel dryer, large cupboard for laundry area), bedroom of 13.37 m2 (balcony and cupboard).
- 3rd floor: Corridor of 7 m2, bedroom of 13.24 m2, bedroom of 12.93 m2 (built-in cupboard and balcony), bedroom of 12.83 m2 (balcony), shower room of 3.45 m2 (shower, WC, basin unit).
- 4th floor: Superb atypical loft of 55 m2 (with barbecue and exposed stone walls), open kitchen (lower units and sink) plus large sliding windows offering a beautiful view on roof and hills !
- More details: Garage of 30 m2 at only a few steps from the house, renovated in 2014, reversible air conditioning, insert fireplace, double glazing, electric roller shutters, luminous, roof in good condition, annual land tax of 1076€, very charming, lots of potential !
Ideal as a family home or to create some apartments)
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Double Glazing Garage Internet connection