Magnificent Languedoc country house with 168 m2 of living space, offering 4 bedrooms, a superb ultra bright living room with open equipped kitchen, 2 bath/shower rooms, a large utility/laundry room, an office, a dressing room, an adjoining shed (just needs some paint, and it can be an extra room), the all on a superb plot of about 1100 m2 with pool, terraces, car shed: in the heart of vineyard, quiet area, with beautiful views. In a stunning requested village. You will fall in love.
- Location: Sought-after picturesque village in the heart of the Orb Valley, offering all amenities (bars, restaurants, grocery, craft shops, canoe kayak, pedalo) and the river crossing the village; at 10 minutes from Cessenon-sur-Orb, 35 minutes from Beziers and 45 minutes from the beach.
- Ground floor: Entrance on ultra bright living room of 60 m2 (several accesses to the terrace and garden by french windows) and open equipped kitchen (working plan, little bar, electric oven and micro-waves, sink, electric hob), master bedroom of 12 m2 (dressing and access to the terrace by french window) and it's en suite bathroom of 7.90 m2 (corner bath, basin unit, WC, towel dryer), utility/laundry room of 11.47 m2.
- 1st floor: Large corridor of 12 m2 (cupboard), WC of 2.60 m2, bedroom of 10.47 m2 (cupboard), office of 5 m2, large bedroom of 20 m2 (french window with beautiful view), dressing of 4 m2, bedroom of 10.76 m2, washroom of 6.44 m2 (double basin unit, shower).
- Exterior: Superb plot of about 1100 m2 (with many mediterraneans plants, beautiful mimosa tree, palm trees:), pool of 8x4m (chlorine, mosaic tiles), automatic watering system garden, car shed, garden shed (adjoining to the house that needs only paintings and can be added to the living surface), terraces in front and at the back of the house, south facing.
- Extras: Villa built in 2000 and has been extended in 2004, electric heating, very good insulation, double glazing, aluminium shutters, septic tank (to standard), alarm system, house full of light, very pleasant, quiet, in the heart of vineyards with stunning views, annual land tax of 781 euros.
Very very charming. A must see.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Double Glazing Garden Internet connection
Landscaping Lawn Swimming Pool