In a central but quiet part of the village this gated property offers a three-bedroomed main private owner's residence, a five bedroomed B&B in an attached annexe building, a self-contained Guest Gite, a restaurant/bar with professional kitchen, large barn (for further renovation), outbuilding, large car park area for guests and two swimming pools. The plot of 3209 m2 of fenced grounds can also be built on.
- Location: Pretty, bustling and popular village with shops and amenities, 35 minutes from Carcassonne (airport) and 10 minutes to Lagrasse (voted one of the prettiest villages in France).
There is much scope for augmentation of existing businesses and any of the B&B rooms have their own private terraces with direct access to the swimming pools. The plot of 3209 m2 of fenced grounds can also be built on. This property has been partly renovated but has retained its original character and charm. An existing and thriving business with proven income, and very high yield turnover in recent years. The property has further large potential for use of the large outbuildings for development for retreats, seminars, yoga and weddings or further Guest Gites.
MAIN HOUSE (150 m2 of living space on two floors):
- Ground floor: Open plan kitchen/living/dining room of 50 m2 (work island, work units, oven, fridge, extractor hob, feature fireplace, access to terrace and gardens), hall of 13 m2 (WC), bedroom 1 of 23 m2 (access to terrace) with en-suite, swimming pool (4x8m, prefabricated shell, chlorine).
- 1st floor: Bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom (WC, basin, bath), mezzanine with office.
With own terrace area, Bedroom of 18 m2 (air-conditioned) with ensuite (WC, basin, shower), bedroom of 18 m2 (air-conditioned) with ensuite (WC, basin, shower), bedroom of 18 m2 (air-conditioned) with ensuite (WC, basin, shower), bedroom of 18 m2 (air-conditioned) with ensuite (WC, basin, shower), laundry room of 10 m2.
- Ground (50 m2): Bedroom, open kitchen/living area, bathroom. 2nd (access via exterior staircase): 5th B&B bedroom of 34 m2 with terrace.
- Restaurant / reception room: of 80 m2, bar and professional kitchen of 25 m2, WC/shower, barbecue, covered terrace of 30 m2 (electric awning), full air conditioning, roof on restaurant portion completely redone, swimming pool (11x5m, liner, chlorine/automatic pH) with terraced surround.
- Annexes: Workshop of 35 m2 (ideal for small shop with facade onto the road), stone barn of 100m2 with cold room, laundry, store room.
- Grounds: On 3209 m2 of enclosed landscaped grounds, metal gates for access, multiple terraces, large car park for guests, the grounds are in an urbanised area which can be further built on with the necessary permissions.
- Sundry: Air conditioning, electric central heating, open fire, high proven turnover, partially double glazed, property tax around 3300€, furniture and contents negotiable, social media included, good structural state.
Large property with private residence, 5 B&B rooms, Guest Gite, restaurant / bar and 2 pools in a sought-after village.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Aude is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Hérault departments.
French property buyers look in this region due to its numerous and varied landscapes as well as the rich cultural heritage, Aude has become an ever popular destination recently due to the gastronomy of the region, as well as its many festivals and dramatic scenery.
Carcassonne is the cultural heart of the Aude department, and all through the region you will find lovely properties either to live in or to use as holiday homes. Aude is an agricultural area dominated by wine-growing in the east and the climate is that of the Mediterranean so summers are hot and dry and winters are mild and humid.
It is the perfect location if you are looking for a quiet life and to be in harmony with your surroundings.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Central heating Garden Internet connection Landscaping
Lawn Mains Drainage Swimming Pool Workshop