REDUCED in price - Well known Restaurant / B&B with a strategic position on one of the central avenue of a dynamic village and only 10 minutes from Pezenas. It is divided into a beautiful semi covered courtyard/patio of 80 m2 (30 covers), a reception/dining room of 60 m2 (30/40 covers) with professionally fully equipped kitchens, 3 B&B suites and a private accommodation of about 90 m2. Potential an attic of about 60 m2 that could be converted into more. Opportunity not to miss.
- Location: Village with all shops, cafe, restaurants, supermarket, schools, 20 minutes from Beziers, 5 minutes from Pézenas and 30 minutes from the coast.
RESTAURANT (access through patio):
- Ground floor: Dining room of 60 m2 with small counter (pellet burner, wine fridge, coffee machine, ice machine), washing room of 5 m2, equipped store room of 12.6 m2, kitchen of 22 m2 (2 fridges, work surface, cooling cell, patissier oven, micro-wave, sinks, freezer, deep fryer, grill, gas hob, plancha fish chrome), toilet facilities of 22 m2 with 2 wc (one for reduced mobility persons) and washbasins, courtyard/patio of 80 m2.
- 1st floor: Attic of about 60 m2 that could be converted (access to create).
B&B SECTION OF PROPERTY (access through patio, with TV and reversible air conditioning):
- Ground floor: En suite bedroom of 13.5 m2 with washroom of 4.4 m2 (shower, washbasin, wc), en suite bedroom of 14 m2 with washroom of 4.5 m2 (shower, washbasin, wc).
- 1st floor (possibility to convert into a studio): Terrace of 12.2 m2, en suite bedroom of 18.5 m2 with washroom of 6.1 m2 (shower, washbasin, wc).
- Ground floor: Living room/equipped kitchen of 38 m2 with access to a small garden/patio of 18 m2.
- 1st floor: Hall of about 15 m2, 2 bedrooms of 12 m2 and 10 m2, WC, washroom (Italian walk-in shower, washbasin).
- Extras: Reversible air conditioning, annual land tax of 1540 euros, turnover on demand, reason for selling : retirement, not negotiable as fully equipped (e.g. kitchen value 50,000 euros).
Change of lifestyle.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Double Glazing Garden Internet connection
Landscaping Loft Mains Drainage