This pretty, historic, stone house (1780) that was formerly used as a B&B, offers 375 m2 living space comprising a south facing independent main residence with 2 bedrooms, plus a studio and 6 en-suite bedrooms. The whole leading to a feature swimming pool and large covered lower south facing terrace with a lovely summer kitchen. The owners also have a private garage and terrace with superb views on the vineyards.
- Location: Pretty Minervois winegrowers hamlet located 5 minutes from a village with amenities, 10 minutes to Olonzac, 45 minutes to Carcassonne (airport), 1 hour to Perpignan (airport).
PRIVATE PART OF PROPERTY:
- Basement floor: Dining room of 36 m2, salon/reading room of 8.5 m2 (original repurposed wine vats with oak barrels), lounge area of 9.5 m2 (original repurposed wine vats), library of 15 m2, wine store/pantry of 3 m2, hall of 3 m2, garage of 45 m2, access to an attic of 29 m2.
- Ground floor: Entrance hall of 14 m2, equipped kitchen of 21 m2 (tiled, 5 ring gas range, electric oven, microwave, double fridge, freezer, vapour oven, kitchen island, top and bottom units, exposed oak beams, videophone, door to south terrace), hall of 7.5 m2, wc with basin, rear stairs to attic of 29 m2, lounge of 30 m2 (pellet burning stove, exposed stone and beams, under-stairs office), bathroom of 12 m2 (Jacuzzi bath, wc, Italian walk-in shower, oval sinks, dressing room, under stairs storage), terrace of 18 m2.
- 1st floor: Hall of 4 m2, wc, bedroom of 16.3 m2, dressing of 4 m2, bedroom of 20.7 m2.
B&B PART OF PROPERTY:
- Ground floor: Entrance hall of 6 m2 (original tiles, original marble stairs), bedroom of 17 m2 with shower room of 2.5 m2 (shower, basin, wc).
- 1st floor: Hall of 6 m2, bedroom of 19.6 m2 with shower room of 2.5 m2 (shower, basin, wc), storage of 1 m2, hallway of 4.5 m2, bedroom of 12.5 m2 with shower room of 3 m2 (shower, basin, wc), bedroom of 10.5 m2 with shower room of 2.5 m2 (shower, basin, wc).
- 2nd floor: Bedroom of 15 m2 with shower room of 3.5 m2 (shower, basin, wc), laundry of 8 m2 (washing machine, dryers), bedroom of 13.50 m2 with washroom (wc, basin).
- Studio with room of 29.5 m2, dressing of 2 m2, bathroom of 3.5 m2, access to the terrace.
- Exterior: Heated swimming pool (7m x 3m), large south facing terrace of 200 m2 with summer kitchen (barbecue, fridges, freezer, work units, large storage space, electric remote control shutters with videophone), irrigated water system, the pool is heated using solar panels.
- Sundry: South facing orientation, historical house 1780, photovoltaic panels with income of 2700 euros / year (no electricity bills), underground tank of 11000 litres, reversible air conditioning, double glazed hardwood windows, original features, furniture and B&B contents negotiable, well, irrigation, annual property tax 1584 euros, roof renovated, off street parking, wood stove, videophone, rooms can be rented at 70 euros / 120 euros per night.
Large property with excellent income potential.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Double Glazing Garage Garden Internet connection
Jacuzi Tub Landscaping Loft Swimming Pool