Pretty renovated and comfortable village house offering about 100 m2 of living space including 2 bedrooms and a studio, with 2 nice sunny terraces with views, a courtyard/small garden and located in a quiet street of the town, just steps away from all shops and cafes/restaurants.
- Location: Small town on the Canal du Midi with all shops and restaurants, 20 minutes from Beziers and Narbonne, 25 minutes from the beach.
- Ground floor: Garage of about 60 m2, studio of 20 m2 with kitchen, sleeping area and washroom (shower, washbasin, wc) with access to a small garden of 50 m2.
- 1st floor: Entrance onto an equipped kitchen of 14 m2, lounge of 30 m2 with fireplace and access to 2 terraces de 15 m2 and 8 m2 and nice views, storage room/ office of 6 m2, 2 bedrooms of 8 m2 and 11 m2, bathroom of 8 m2 (corner bath, wc, washbasin).
- Exterior: 2 Terraces of about 15 m2 and 8 m2, courtyard / garden of about 50 m2.
- Sundry: Reversible air conditioning in the studio and town gas central heating on the 1st floor, annual land tax of 550 euros, home in very good condition, well located in a quiet street of the centre of the town, the 1st floor can be rented out while the studio stays independent.
With nice views in town centre.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Central heating Garage Internet connection
Landscaping Mains Drainage