REDUCED in price - A lovely stone barn conversion, entirely renovated with taste and quality materials with lots of character, with a sunny terrace in a quiet area in the centre of the village, just steps away from all amenities and the river Cesse. The house consists of 4 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, a spacious open plan lounge and fully equipped kitchen with dining area, and a second lounge or work room on the top floor, currently run as a comfortable B&B, perfect holiday home or permanent residence.
- Location: Lovely village on the banks of the river Cesse with all amenities and restaurants, at 20 minutes from Narbonne and motorways, 40 minutes from Carcassonne and beaches.
- Ground floor: Entrance into open plan lounge with wood-burning stove, dining and kitchen area of 40 m2 (fully equipped kitchen), bedroom of 12 m2 with ensuite of 4 m2 (wc, basin, shower).
- 1st floor: Landing of 11 m2, bedroom of 14 m2 with ensuite of 3 m2 (bath, basin, wc), bedroom of 7 m2 with ensuite of 3 m2 (shower, basin, wc), bedroom of 11 m2 with ensuite of 4 m2 (shower, basin, wc) and large glazed doors leading onto the lovely terrace of 20 m2, entirely private and not overlooked.
- 2nd floor: Lounge/ work room of about 35 m2 (could be converted into additional bedroom and bathroom or possibly even a second terrace).
- More Details: Electric heating, wood-burning stove, mains water and waste, no work required, annual land tax of about 800 euros, furniture negotiable separately, double glazing, easy parking.
An inviting spacious and luminous character home in the heart of a popular village.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Aude is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Hérault departments.
French property buyers look in this region due to its numerous and varied landscapes as well as the rich cultural heritage, Aude has become an ever popular destination recently due to the gastronomy of the region, as well as its many festivals and dramatic scenery.
Carcassonne is the cultural heart of the Aude department, and all through the region you will find lovely properties either to live in or to use as holiday homes. Aude is an agricultural area dominated by wine-growing in the east and the climate is that of the Mediterranean so summers are hot and dry and winters are mild and humid.
It is the perfect location if you are looking for a quiet life and to be in harmony with your surroundings.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Double Glazing Internet connection
Landscaping Mains Drainage