REDUCED in price - Pretty stone house with 130 m2 of living space including 3 bedrooms, workshop, vaulted cellars, terrace and small garden/courtyard. Located in a peaceful location, in the heart of a charming hamlet.
- Location: Hamlet 5 minutes from Faugeres, Laurens and Bedarieux, 25 minutes from Beziers and Pezenas, 35 minutes from the beach and from Beziers/Cap d'Agde airport.
- Ground floor: Entrance through courtyard/garden, cellars of 25 m2, 30 m2 and 20 m2.
- 1st floor: Entrance through terrace of 10 m2, lounge / dining room of 26.5 m2 with insert fireplace, kitchen of 18 m2 with access to a leisure room of 25 m2 with outside access.
- 2nd floor: Hall of 5 m2, bedroom of 27.5 m2 with mezzanine, 2 bedrooms of 8 m2 and 9 m2, bathroom of 3 m2 (bath, wc, bidet and washbasin), access to a storage attic.
- Outside: Stone terrace, small garden/courtyard of 70 m2, parking in front of the house.
- More Details: Central oil heating and insert fireplace, furniture negotiable, entirely new roof (2018), new plumbing.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Cave Garden Internet connection
Landscaping Loft Workshop