In a central part of the village, this pretty Maison de Maitre offers 280 m2 of living space comprising a main residence of 6 bedrooms (5 en-suite) and a one-bedroomed apartment with its own terrace. This impressive house backs into the vines and is nestled into the surrounding countryside alongside the river (none of the surrounding land is constructible). The property was completely renovated in 2015 to a very high standard. Run as a B&B with proven income.
- Location: Pretty riverside village with shops and amenities including bars, restaurants, grocery, school, at 20 minutes to the popular town of Saint-Chinian, 35 minutes from Beziers (airport) and 30 minutes to beaches.
- Ground floor: Hallway of 16 m2, bedroom of 11.9 m2 with ensuite of 3.3 m2 (WC, shower, basin), bedroom of 11.9 m2 with ensuite of 3 m2 (WC, shower, basin), kitchen/breakfast room of 28 m2 (fridges, dishwasher, access to rear veranda and garden), utility room of 8 m2 (washing machines, shelving, sink, dryer, freezer), WC of 1.20 m2 (under stairs - to complete).
- 1st floor (private): Landing of 1.90 m2, dining room of 11.90 m2, lounge of 16.90 m2, kitchen of 15.30 m2 (gas hob, kitchen island, oven, fridge, extractor fan, access to upper private terrace), hallway of 3.36 m2, WC of 1.2 m2 with basin, bedroom of 13 m2 with walk-in closet of 3.25 m2 and ensuite of 6.2 m2 (shower, basin), utility/office of 13.3 m2, terrace of 32 m2 with stairs to lower garden.
- 2nd floor: Hallway of 11.20 m2, bedroom of 13 m2 with ensuite of 3 m2 (WC, shower, basin), bedroom of 13 m2 with ensuite of 3 m2 (WC, shower, basin), bedroom of 15.85 m2 (access to attics) with ensuite of 4.3 m2 (WC, shower, basin), bedroom of 12.6 m2, bathroom of 4.30 m2 (shower, basin).
- Garden: Low maintenance planted garden of 150 m2, covered terrace (plumbed for water, electrics ready to install summer kitchen).
- Sundry: Mains drainage and water, well, irrigation, annual property tax around 1800 euros, electric and underfloor central heating, furniture and B&B contents negotiable, new electrics and plumbing, good structural state, proven revenue, double glazing.
Traditional Maison de Maitre with proven revenue and stunning views.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Central heating Conservatory Double Glazing Garden Internet connection
Landscaping Loft Mains Drainage Well