In a quiet part of the village, steps from the centre, pretty stone character house dating from the 14th Century with 290 m2 of living space offering six bedrooms and (constructible) garden of 600 m2 opposite the house. Entirely renovated to high standard retaining its original character and features. The house, until recently run as a B&B with proven income, makes a fine family home, or can be continued use as B&B with own access allowing privacy for the owners and public access for guests.
- Location: Popular tourist village with all amenities, bar, restaurants, grocery, school, post office, 30 minutes to Clermont l'Herault, 1 hour to Montpellier (airport) and Beziers (airport).
- Ground floor: Lobby/lounge of 65.94 m2 (fireplace, Godin stove, stone walls, vaulted ceiling) & boiler-room of 30 m2, cellar of 7 m2, under stairs storage of 2.25 m2.
- 1st floor: Lounge of 54 m2 (exposed stone walls, balconette), kitchen of 32.56 m2 (work units, 5-ring gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan), return of 5.8 m2, WC of 1.05 m2.
- 2nd floor: Landing of 1.14 m2, room of 9.44 m2, room of 1.39 m2, bedroom of 13.96 m2 with ensuite of 11.43 m2 (WC, shower, basin), bedroom of 25.79 m2 with ensuite of 4.13 m2 (WC, shower, basin), bedroom of 25 m2 with ensuite of 4.43 m2 (shower, basin), WC of 1.05 m2.
- 3rd floor: Landing of 2.66 m2, bedroom of 9 m2, bedroom of 25 m2 with dressing of 6 m2 (access to terrace), bedroom of 16 m2 (access to terrace), bathroom of 7 m2 (basin, Italian shower, corner bath), WC of 1.44 m2, terrace of 15 m2 .
- Outside: Garden opposite the house of 600 m2 with parking area and possibility to build.
- More Details: Proven income, own website, current bookings, double glazing, mains sewage and water, property tax around 600€, fuel central heating, Godin stove, good structural state, roof redone, new plumbing and electrics, not in flood zone, off street parking, original features, solar panels for heating, smoke alarm.
Character stone house with excellent income potential.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Cave Central heating Double Glazing Garden
Internet connection Landscaping Mains Drainage