In the heart of the hamlet, charming renovated stone house, offering 125 m2 of living space including 2 large en suite bedrooms, its Guest Gite of 60 m2 (one bedroom) and a small studio of 20 m2. Lovely courtyard of 50 m2 and beautiful terraces with open views. Quality and character.
- Location: Hamlet just 10 minutes from all shops and restaurants, 5 minutes from Faugeres and 10 minutes from Bedarieux, 40 minutes from beaches and 25 minutes from Beziers.
- Ground (street): Vaulted cellar of 37 m2 plus 3 other storage cellars, studio of 20 m2 a sink area and washroom (shower, washbasin and wc).
- Ground floor: 2 halls of 12 m2 and 13 m2.
- 1st floor: Equipped kitchen/dining room of 25 m2 (hob, extractor, sink, cupboards, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, 2 ovens) with access to a terrace and views, 3 stairs leading to a lounge of 28 m2 and to en suite bedroom of 24 m2 with bathroom of 12 m2 (Italian walk-in shower, washbasin, bath and wc) and dressing room of 20 m2.
- 1st: En suite bedroom of 15 m2 with washroom of 4 m2 (shower, washbasin and wc) and access to a terrace of 8 m2.
- Ground floor: Entrance hall of 10 m2, equipped kitchen/living room of 32 m2, bedroom of 12 m2, washroom of 5.2 m2 (bath, washbasin and wc).
1st floor: Terrace of 20 m2 with views.
- More Details: No work required, parking 50 m away, annual land tax of about 1000 euros, electric heating, water and electricity meters independent for house and gite.
Super charming property.
The price is inclusive of all agency fees (to be paid by the vendors).
The Notaire's fees have to be added at the official local rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Landscaping Mains Drainage