HOUSE OF CHARACTER with 2 Guest Gites and Swimming Pool, 430m2 living space dating back to the 18th Century of 12 main rooms on 2 floors comprising: a central part private use and 2 side by side Guest Gites / Cottage, communicating with the space can become private and private space. 1.8ha park with beautiful swimming pool (10m x 5m) and superb pigeon (35m2). Extensive outbuildings.
1 Part developing private approximately 235m2 on 2 levels with 6 main pieces:
- Ground floor: Entrance, living / living room with generous volumes with fireplace (42m2). Dining room (29,50m2), kitchen (14,80m2), WC. Laundry / reserved overlooking the garage (21,80m2).
- First floor: Dispatches from the living / dining room with elegant staircase. Mezzanine / corridor. 4 bedrooms (from 22.30 to 18.70 - 17.60 and 17,80m2). A shower room / WC and a bathroom / WC. 2 / Two parts set up as rental cottages in:
- Cottage / Gite 1: received dual access, independent and communicating with the main house. It offers approximately 75m2 ground floor: Entree (11,50m2), 1 bedroom (22,30m2) with ensuite private bathroom (6,65m2). Dining room (18,80m2), kitchen (13.35 m2), WC.
- Cottage / Gite 2: Approximately 120m2 divided into 4 main parts. Ground floor: Large living room with fireplace and open kitchen (57m2), WC. Floor: 3 rooms of 16m2 with bathroom / WC private (6,40m2), 11,80 and 11, 75m2. Shower room (3,60m2), toilet.
- The Pigeonnier independent: feeding into a 3rd fully renovated cottage of 35m2 on 2 levels: Kitchen / living room (19,80m2) on the ground-floor.
The floor has a beautiful room dominated by the remarkable exposed beams of the loft (13,50m2). Shower / toilet (2,60m2). Comfort.
Central propane heating (independent for the loft) plus reversible air conditioning in private party. Double glazing. Drainage mains drainage. ADSL.
Outbuildings: Former tobacco store (260m2). Garage farm (60m2). Lean summer (78m2). 10m x 5m pool and beach terraces.
A bargain for conviendrait family residence / activities of guest rooms / cottages.
The department of Tarn et Garonne in Midi Pyrenees has many assets, a wonderful climate, cultural heritage, an interesting history, unspoilt nature and welcoming local residents.
Tarn et Garonne is composed of 30+ cantons and 190+ towns and villages all dotted around the rural landscape and in the hills that lead up to the Pyrenees mountains, the snow-covered peaks can be seen in the distance when the weather is good. A charming feature of the area are the historical monuments dating back to the Middle Ages: churches, ramparts, castles, abbeys, and bastides.
Set in the heart of the Gascony region, Tarn et Garonne was traditionally a hat-manufacturing area, you can buy them everywhere still and boaters are still made there, particularly in Sept-fonds which is worth a visit.
Climate is warm but pleasant and property prices are less than some neighbouring coastal departments, great 'second home' region due to the barmy summer weather but also a very popular place for retirees.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs = No Rating for this property
Central heating Double Glazing Garage Internet connection
Landscaping Lawn Outbuildings Swimming Pool