REDUCED in price - Former wine growing property including a Maison de Maitre to refresh with 375 m2 of living space (including 5 bedrooms and an apartment of 70 m2) plus a wine cellar of 150 m2 formerly used as a brewery/bar, a gite with 125 m2 of living space including 2/3 bedrooms, a care taker home with 50 m2 to renovate and stables.
The whole property sits on 1560 m2 including a garden of about 1000 m2, in the heart of a lovely village on the bank of the Canal du Midi.
- Location: Village with shop and bar, 20 minutes from Narbonne, 40 minutes from Beziers, 1 hour of Montpellier and 1 hour 30 minutes from Toulouse.
- MAISON DE MAITRE (to refresh):
- Ground floor: Yoga/dance room of 50 m2, wc avec lave-mains, laundry and back entrance, entrance hall of 18 m2, lounge of 21 m2, dining room of 23 m2, kitchen of 18 m2, bedroom of 17 m2.
- 1st floor: Hall of 16 m2, 3 bedrooms of 16 m2, 19 m2 and 21 m2, hall with washbasin, washroom of 1.5 m2 (shower, wc), bedroom of 13 m2 with washbasin, bedroom of 18 m2 with washbasin and shower.
- 2nd floor: Apartment of 70 m2 with living room/kitchen of 55 m2 , 2 bedrooms of 16 m2 and 10 m2, halls, bathroom of 5 m2 (wc, bath, washbasin).
Winemaking cave under the house that was previously used as a bar/brewery. Vaulted celar of about 30 m2.
GUEST GITE / COTTAGE (to refresh):
- Ground floor: Living room/kitchen of 45 m2, bathroom of 6.3 m2 (bath, washbasin, wc), terrace of 40 m2.
- 1st floor: 2 bedrooms of 20 m2 and 20 m2, room of 15 m2 to renovate, washroom of 5.4 m2 (washbasin, wc, shower).
- Attached barn/workshop of 40 m2.
BARN (stone barn to renovate, no electricity/water):
Ground floor: 2 rooms of 10 m2 and 11 m2. 1st: 2 rooms of 11 m2 each.
- Stables: Stone barn with 140 m2 onto 2 levels that could be converted into living space with courtyard.
- Exterior: Garden of about 1000 m2 with pond, and that could receive a pool.
- Extras: Character, quiet village, reversible air conditioning and double glazing in the main house, electric heating in gite, annual land tax of about 2500 euros, strong modernisation to foresee in the accommodation.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Aude is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Hérault departments.
French property buyers look in this region due to its numerous and varied landscapes as well as the rich cultural heritage, Aude has become an ever popular destination recently due to the gastronomy of the region, as well as its many festivals and dramatic scenery.
Carcassonne is the cultural heart of the Aude department, and all through the region you will find lovely properties either to live in or to use as holiday homes. Aude is an agricultural area dominated by wine-growing in the east and the climate is that of the Mediterranean so summers are hot and dry and winters are mild and humid.
It is the perfect location if you are looking for a quiet life and to be in harmony with your surroundings.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Cave Double Glazing Garden Internet connection Landscaping
Lawn Outbuildings Well Workshop