REDUCED in price - In a quiet part of the village, steps from the centre, this pretty, light-filled, 19th century stone winemakers house (dating from the 1800s) offers about 400 m2 living space comprising 7 bedrooms (of which 6 have ensuite bathrooms and dressing rooms), large living room/kitchen, second large lounge, terraces, indoor heated pool with large pool-side area and a luxury jacuzzi / spa.
- Location: Sought-after village on the banks of the Canal du Midi with all shops and restaurants, 30 minutes to Beziers and Carcassonne, 10 minutes to Lac Jouarres for swimming, 40 minutes to beaches.
The house has been entirely, and tastefully, renovated whilst retaining the original beams, exposed stone walls and high ceilings. The house currently run as a B&B with good income allows for use as a private house, or continued use as B&B.
- Ground floor: Lounge of 53.20 m2 (wood burning stove, exposed stone walls, high ceiling, access to jacuzzi and pool, access to front terraces), corridor of 10.37 m2, laundry of 6 m2 (plumbed for electricity and water), WC of 1.84 m2 with basin, open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen of 88 m2 (top and bottom units, 5 ring gas hob, double sink, 2 large fridge freezers, kitchen island, electric oven, microwave, extractor fan, dishwasher, high ceilings, exposed stone walls, integrated ceiling loud speakers, access to rear terrace, pool and jacuzzi), storage, front covered terrace of 50 m2 (stone arches), front terrace of 70 m2, boiler room, jacuzzi room/spa of 17.5 m2 (4 person jacuzzi with lighting, music, essential oil dispenser, massage jets, exposed stone walls, access to rear and front lounge), pool room of 105 m2 (heated indoor kidney shaped pool, exposed stone walls, Velux, air conditioned, access to jacuzzi room, access to front terrace, automatic phi and chlorine control, dehumidifier, salt or chlorine use), pool house of 4 m2, garage of 16 m2 (tiled, double doors, access to front terraces), rear terrace of 38.5 m2.
- 1st floor: Corridor of 31 m2 (beams, access to roof terrace garden), bedroom of 16 m2 (beams, access to terrace) with ensuite of 7 m2 (double basin, WC, heated towel rails, Balneo shower) and dressing of 4.5 m2, bedroom of 19.6 m2 with ensuite of 7.39 m2 (Balneo shower, WC, basin, heated towel rails), dressing of 3.33 m2 and spiral staircase to, bedroom of 11 m2 (Velux, exposed painted beams), bedroom of 14.5 m2 with ensuite 6 m2 (Baleno shower, WC, basin, heated towel rails) and dressing 3.5 m2, bedroom of 16 m2 with ensuite of 6.5 m2 (Balneo shower, WC, basin, heated towel rails) and dressing of 2 m2, bedroom of 15 m2 with ensuite of 7 m2 (Balneo shower, WC, basin, heated towel rails) and dressing of 2 m2, bedroom of 17.75 m2 (beams, access to roof terrace garden) with ensuite of 6.5 m2 (bath, shower, double basin, WC, heated towel rails) and dressing of 2.5 m2, terrace of 142 m2.
- Outside: Garden of 519 m2 with palm trees and magnificent terraces (of more than 260 m2).
- More Details: Reversible climate control, Godin wood stoves, connected to mains sewer and water, town gas central heating, property tax around 3700€, tiled throughout, roof terrace, furniture and B&B contents negotiable, off street parking, not in flood zone, new electrics, good structural state, integrated ceiling loud-speakers, double glazing.
Large stone converted winemakers house with excellent revenue potential, in a popular village close to the Canal du Midi.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Aude is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Hérault departments.
French property buyers look in this region due to its numerous and varied landscapes as well as the rich cultural heritage, Aude has become an ever popular destination recently due to the gastronomy of the region, as well as its many festivals and dramatic scenery.
Carcassonne is the cultural heart of the Aude department, and all through the region you will find lovely properties either to live in or to use as holiday homes. Aude is an agricultural area dominated by wine-growing in the east and the climate is that of the Mediterranean so summers are hot and dry and winters are mild and humid.
It is the perfect location if you are looking for a quiet life and to be in harmony with your surroundings.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Central heating Double Glazing Garage Garden Internet connection
Jacuzi Tub Landscaping Mains Drainage Swimming Pool Wood Burning Stove