Renovated winegrower's house (1840) with about 210 m2 of living space offering 2 lounges, kitchen, 4-5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, garage and non-adjacent garden of about 150 m2 with terrace and pool. Lots of character.
- Location: Pretty winegrower's village with shop and restaurant, about 5 kms from the river Orb for swimming, 30 minutes from the coast, and 20 minutes from Beziers and the motorway.
- Ground: Entrance hall of 6 m2, garage of 100 m2.
- 1st floor: Landing/office of 26 m2, lounge/dining area of 33 m2 with balconies, lounge of 16 m2 with door to large balcony of 12 m2 with lovely views of the countryside and the pool area, bedroom of 16 m2 with ensuite of 4 m2 (wc and basin), main bathroom of 5 m2 (bath, basin, wc), fitted kitchen of 9 m2.
- 2nd floor: Landing of 6 m2, bedroom of 17.5 m2, bedroom of 16 m2, walk through room of 13 m2, converted attic room of 50 m2 (large bedroom or lounge), bathroom of 6 m2 (shower, basin, wc).
- Outside: Non-adjacent garden of about 150 m2 with pool (4m x 8m, new pool liner and robot cleaner), surrounding terrace with views, summer kitchen, boulodrome, access to the garden from the garage and crossing a pedestrian lane.
- More Details: Electric heating, new roof (4 years ago), potential for a roof terrace, renovated 15 years ago, furniture negotiable, annual land tax of 1400 euros.
Loads of character, charm and space.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property